Completing Fill-in Forms
A fill-in function is provided for some of the forms on this Web site. This allows information to be entered directly on the form and to print the form with the information entered. The form must be signed and mailed through regular mail.
Fill-in forms are identified by the Fill-in icon. There is no computation, validation or verification of the information entered and the person completing the form is still responsible for entering all required information.
Acrobat Reader does not allow information to be saved on the completed forms. When finished entering information, print as many copies of the document as needed (e.g., one copy for the Medical Board, one copy for files).
- Open the PDF form.
- The hand tool from the Acrobat toolbar menu should already be selected.
- Move the hand tool inside a form field. Click when it changes to an I-beam pointer.
- The I-beam pointer allows you to type text.
- The pointing finger allows you to check a box by clicking on it.
- Note: You cannot access the check-boxes using the Tab key.
- Press Tab to accept the information you have typed and go to the next field.
- Press Shift + Tab to accept the information you have typed and go to the previous field.
- You may also use your mouse to move from field to field.
- When you have completed the form, print, sign and mail the form to the Board.
- Don't forget to print a copy for your records.